Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 43 ~ Lindsay Marie Designs

I love jewelry, especially hand made/vintage! I met Lindsay Marie @ the Festival of Little Hills in St Charles over the summer and bought 2 simple pairs of earrings, since then I have been stalking her Etsy site for more goodies. She makes her jewelry from the semi-precious stones she gets around the world and takes great pride in putting each piece together, it really does show. So.. I invited a few of my closest friends and had a jewelry party to show off her work! See anything you like? Contact Lindsay or check her  Etsy site out -  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LindsaymDesigns?ref=af_you_favshop

Lindsay and I, isn't she beautiful!!
Her simple and colorful earrings ~ I now own 4 pairs!









My momma
 My new favorite things ~ Cherry/Limeade Mojitos (that explains my red face!!)
and crispy bacon topped cupcakes
 My sweetie sister in law - Kelly
 Lauren, Me, Carmen = Hotties!
 See what happens when I leave my camera lying around...PAYBACK GIRLIES!!

All photos were taken with Canon 7d, 28-135 ~ some by my momma ~ thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment