Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 22 - 2011 Susan G Komen - Race For The Cure


Hello! Thank you for waiting patiently while my computer pitched it's fit. :)

I had such an amazing experience the first time we walked the Susan G Komen Race For The Cure that my friend Melissa and I decided to make it a yearly tradition. It is a heartwarming and hopeful event that I am proud to be a part of. This year there were over 70,000 participants and we raised 2.5 million dollars!!


The flag was flying high and proud that day
Melissa!

Even her little tow nails are painted pink

** tear **


LOVE this hat!

What fun, energetic women!

Rockin' the Boa

Peek-a-boo

One of the many fighters walking that day

LOVE her sunglasses!

Hopefully one day we WILL beat it!


How cute is she? 







Thirsty?

A group of friends supporting their survivor friend <3


Getting ready to cross the finish line



Cannot wait until next year! Want to walk with us or sign up? Visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment